Your First Visit
Whether you are looking for routine care or help with a dental problem, our goal for your first visit is to get to know you, your health and your goals. We will help you understand your health and explain all treatment recommendations so that you can make informed decisions. We will also explain all the financial aspects of your recommended care. Always feel free to let us know if you have a question or concern–that’s what we are here for.
Our office is committed to providing you with the highest quality dental care. We appreciate your confidence in us and look forward to meeting you! If you are interested in an appointment or have any questions, please complete the form below or call us at Uniontown Office Phone Number 330-699-2523.
What to Bring to Your First Appointment
Please print and complete the following forms and bring them to your first appointment:
- Patient Information and Health History
- General Treatment Consent
- HIPAA Consent & Notice of Privacy Practices
- Financial Information
In addition to the completed forms above, please bring:
- Any dental x-rays you have had taken at another office within the past 12 months. You can print this release of records form and take it to your previous provider to get a copy of your x-rays.
- Your dental insurance card.
- A form of payment. We accept cash, personal check, MasterCard, VISA, and Discover. We also accept CareCredit. We are happy to talk to you about eligibility and options.